SantéVet is the market leader in France and Belgium in the sector of pet health insurance. In addition, we have our own branches in Germany and Spain. Founded in 2003 in Lyon by Jérôme Salord, SantéVet employs around 450 staff in Lyon, Lille, Barcelona, and Frankfurt. We offer a straightforward but comprehensive package of pet health insurance solutions.
To build and lead a team in the Sales and Customer Relationship department at our Frankfurt a.M. location, we are looking for a committed Team Lead (m/f/d). The position offers limited work-from-home opportunities and requires a high level of office presence.
Your responsibilities include but won’t be limited to:
- Close collaboration with the departments of Marketing, HR/Training, and IT (ERP) at both national and international levels, in German and English.
- Responsible for the efficiency and quality of the team in the Customer Relationship area.
- Regular reporting and adjustments to the sales strategy as needed.
- In collaboration with the HR department.
- Aimed at the continuous performance improvement of the team.
- Involvement in projects that extend beyond the Sales and Customer Relationship area.
- Creating a positive work atmosphere to boost sales performance.
- At least 4 years of professional experience in Sales and/or Customer Relationship Management required.
- Leadership experience is a plus
- Insurance experience would be highly appreciated
- Fluent in German and English is a must. French is a plus.
- You are flexible, have a positive attitude, and are solution-oriented.
What do we offer?
- A varied and challenging role in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent working atmosphere and collegial environment.
- A permanent contract.
- Attractive performance-based compensation and 30 days of vacation.
- Flat hierarchies, short decision-making paths.
- Restaurant vouchers.
- Company pension scheme.
- Further training and courses.
- #petfriendlycompany – Dogs are welcome in the office.
Vous pensez avoir tout ce qu'il faut pour ? Vous voulez postuler ? C'est par ici ...