SantéVet Group is the market leader in pet health insurance in France and Belgium, with established operations in Germany, Spain and Italy. SantéVet Group was founded in 2003 in Lyon by Jérôme Salord, and now employs around 450 people in Lyon, Lille, Barcelona, Frankfurt and Milano.
SantéVet offers a simple but comprehensive suite of pet health insurance solutions that are renewed annually and cover illness, accidents and prevention through three complementary brands: SantéVet, Bulle Bleue and Jim & Joe.
One year ago, the company raised €150m to accelerate it growth on the European market. The company is fastening at a strong pace, developing its pawprint in continental Europe.
Developing complementary services like online booking and direct payment to the vets is part of our model.
Your working environment
Permanent contract – Frankfurt (flexible working from home policy in place)
Reporting to the Head of Talent Acquisition and international HRBP, your responsibilities will include the following:
You will cover different areas of the HR and office spectrum such as:
HR Business Partnering
- Answer all daily HR questions and be the main contact person in the area
- Supporting managers in their relations with their teams
- Coaching managers and employees in their area of responsibility in managing change
- Search and select candidates via relevant tools and job boards
- Feed data into the tools available to manage recruitment
- Writing and posting advertisements on selected job boards
- Sorting and selecting CVs, conducting telephone screening and physical interviews
- Follow up the recruitment process until its completion
- Develop partnerships with schools and organisations if needed
- Manage the employer brand for employees and external partners/candidates
- Manage employment contracts and amendments to these with the help our law firm if required
- Manage individual employee administrative files
- Manage meal tickets
- Prepare DUP meetings
- Manage the management charts
- Ensure the application of social regulations and legal obligations
- Manage disciplinary files
Payroll and variable elements:
- Ensure all entries and updates in our HR tools
- Check the reliability of payroll data, analyse and correct anomalies identified in accordance with internal procedures
- Ensure the production of periodic legal declarations, participate in the payment of contributions
- Ensure that work stoppages are entered into the payroll software and monitor sickness and provident files
- Identify and lead the ambassadors in the area
- Be the relay and share the group communication in the country adapting it to the local specificities
- Promote the group's values within the team
Management of the working environment:
- Ensure the set-up and the organisation of the working environment
- Manage health and safety and identify mandatory trainings
- Promote company's life in conjunction with the Country manager
Master’s degree in HR or related fields, with approximately 4 years of experience in the HR field ideally in an international environment. German & English fluent; any other European language would be a plus.
Business Acumen ⋆ Autonomous & positively enthusiastic ⋆ Strong Communicator ⋆ Ability to work in a (great!) team, share best practices and not reinvent the wheel ⋆ Strong listener ⋆ Ability to manage conflicting priorities ⋆ Agile with strong change management skills ⋆ Appetite to work on international projects
Knowledge of local labour law, of legal, regulatory and contractual obligations & HR regulations in the country
We do our utmost to ensure that our employees arrive in the morning with a smile on their faces (and leave in the evening...). This is a challenge that has been more than met, as we have to make a point of honour of the low turnover in our company!
At SantéVet, we celebrate diversity and inclusion and encourage you to be authentic! SantéVet does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or marital status.
"Priority to disabled workers and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation with equal skills"
Vous pensez avoir tout ce qu'il faut pour ? Vous voulez postuler ? C'est par ici ...