SantéVet is the market leader in pet health insurance in France and Belgium, with established operations in Germany and Spain. SantéVet was founded in 2003 in Lyon by Jérôme Salord, and now employs around 450 people in Lyon, Lille, Barcelona and Frankfurt. SantéVet offers a simple but comprehensive suite of pet health insurance solutions that are renewed annually and cover illness, accidents and prevention through three complementary brands: SantéVet, Bulle Bleue and Jim & Joe.
Your working environment
Permanent contract (CDI).
Ideal location: Lyon
Your working days : Monday to Friday
As part of the product team, you will be the Product Owner responsible for leading the Data domain. The main responsibilities for the role are the following:
- 4/5 years of higher education
- 3 years of demonstrable Product Owner or Product Management experience in tech/SaaS companies
- Key: Data background, knowledge and easy understanding of Data processes
- Great communication skills and ability to explain complex data processing
- Ability to vulgarize and synthetize technical topics
- Fluency in spoken and written English (other European languages are a plus)
- Experience with agile software development methodologies in close partnership with design and engineering colleagues
- Significant experience in the field of data, either on a datalake, datawarehouse or on a DataViz tool
- You know how to manipulate data for first level analysis (SQL, ) and you are familiar with SQL and PowerBi
We do everything possible to ensure that our employees arrive in the morning with a smile on their faces (and leave in the evening...). This is a challenge that has been more than met, as we have to make a point of honour of the low turnover in our company!
With us, you will find:
⋆ A cohabitation with our pets,
⋆ Great financial rewards: a generous package in line with your monthly performance, luncheon vouchers, profit-sharing and holiday bonuses,
⋆ A caring and friendly environment,
⋆ A dynamic context with a nice double-digit growth,
⋆ Spacious and pleasant premises,
⋆ A local management,
⋆ A company restaurant, a very attractive CE, teleworking days, a company concierge service,
⋆ Great colleagues who are passionate like you !
At SantéVet, we celebrate diversity and inclusion and encourage you to be authentic! SantéVet does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or marital status.
You’re still unsure to apply?
⋆ 96% are satisfied to work at SantéVet
⋆ 98% are happy about divided between personal life and professional life
⋆ 95% work in a good atmosphere
⋆ 96% of people recommend to work at SantéVet
"Priority to disabled workers and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation with equal skills"
Vous pensez avoir tout ce qu'il faut pour ? Vous voulez postuler ? C'est par ici ...