SantéVet is the market leader in pet health insurance in France and Belgium, with established operations in Germany and Spain. SantéVet was founded in 2003 in Lyon by Jérôme Salord, and now employs around 350 people in Lyon, Lille, Barcelona and Frankfurt. SantéVet offers a simple but comprehensive suite of pet health insurance solutions that are renewed annually and cover illness, accidents and prevention through three complementary brands: SantéVet, Bulle Bleue and Jim & Joe.
Your working environment
Permanent contract (CDI).
Ideal location: Lyon, Barcelona
Your working days: Monday to Friday
As a UX-UI designer inside the Product team, you will be the responsible of the user interaction of our different products and brands. Not only making them look appealing but intuitive and easy to use. You would be the first piece involved in the product lifecycle: from understanding the business case and user problem to driving the user experience strategy. You will be working close to the Product Owners and developers to deliver user-focused experiences. The main responsibilities for the role are the following:
- 4/5 years of higher education in graphic design or related field
- 3 years of UX-UI experience in a similar position
- Successful experience in redesigning e-commerce sites, mobile applications and conversion funnels
- Highly skilled use of design tools such as Figma, AdobeXD, Photoshop, Illustrator and InVision
- Fluency in spoken and written English. A good level of French is a huge plus
- Experience with agile software development methodologies in close partnership with design and engineering colleagues
- Team player. Ability to work on multiple, simultaneous projects of all sizes and complexity across multiple platforms
- Excellent facilitation, collaboration and empathy skills
- Accept and act on constructive criticism.
- Also valued SEO and accessibility knowledge
- Stay up to date on emerging and best UX/UI trends and incorporate top UX design standards
We do everything possible to ensure that our employees arrive in the morning with a smile on their faces (and leave in the evening...). This is a challenge that has been more than met, as we have to make a point of honor of the low turnover in our company!
With us, you will find:
⋆ A pet-friendly environment in all our offices.
⋆ Great financial rewards: a generous package in line with your monthly performance, ticket restaurant, and ticket transport.
⋆ A caring and friendly environment,
⋆ A dynamic context with a nice double-digit growth,
⋆ Spacious and pleasant premises,
⋆ Local management,
⋆ Teleworking days,
⋆ Great colleagues who are passionate, like you!
At SantéVet, we celebrate diversity and inclusion and encourage you to be authentic! SantéVet does not discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability or marital status.
You’re still unsure to apply?
⋆ 96% are satisfied to work at SantéVet
⋆ 98% are happy about divided between personal life and professional life
⋆ 95% work in a good atmosphere
⋆ 96% of people recommend to work at SantéVet
"Priority to disabled workers and other beneficiaries of the employment obligation with equal skills"
Vous pensez avoir tout ce qu'il faut pour ? Vous voulez postuler ? C'est par ici ...